Our mission is to change people's relationship with alcohol. We use app-based technology to provide a life-changing experience, access to a global community and all the tools people need to totally transform their lives.
We are a preventative health company, helping people have a better relationship with alcohol, for some that means none, for many that just means less. Not drinking is not a prerequisite for working at OYNB, however, we are confident that once you start working here, you will want to drink less, exercise more, and ultimately change your life in positive ways you never imagined. This is the by-product of working at OYNB. We change lives... yours too.
We're a dynamic start-up at a scaling-up stage looking for great talent to help us make an extraordinary impact on people's lives!
About the role:
We’re a committed, positive team scaling One Year No Beer with the mission to help more people improve their relationship with alcohol.
We are looking for a creative, strategic, results-driven person who is passionate about engaging communities and experienced in creating content, distributing it across different social media platforms and maintaining brand relations.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can have a real impact and support a team of rockstars, we want to hear from you.
Here are a few MUST-HAVE qualities we’re looking for...
Proven experience as a Content Manager
○ Strong copywriting and content creation skills
○ Hands-on experience with basic design tools such as Canva
○ Excellent at repurposing content
○ Amazing at distributing content on social media and email marketing
Passionate about Social Media
○ Active on more than 2 social media platforms
○ Obsessed with the latest trends, platforms and formats
○ Capable to connect with an audience
Great organisational skills
○ Manage a Content Calendar
○ Familiar with project management software
○ Experience with managing a team to produce content
○ Great at executing a content strategy and measuring success
Here are a few of the role responsibilities you’ll have...
○ Create & maintain content calendar
○ Update content distribution
○ Create & repurpose engaging content for our online audiences
○ Text posts
○ Lead magnets
○ Landing pages
You would need to create the captions and most of the assets, this would involve copywriting for emails, social media captions and also some graphic design and video editing.
○ Repurpose, post and schedule content across platforms
○ Facebook & Instagram Company Pages
○ Facebook Communities (FB Challengers, Connect, Challenge+)
○ LinkedIn Business & Personal Profiles
Team management support
○ Oversee community Manager
○ Manage additional content creators as needed
Desired Skills, Experience & Expectations:
●. Social Media Management
○ Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Email Marketing
○ Content creation, strategy & posting
● Content Creation for Social Media and Email
● Organisation / Content Management
● Available for calls & working together as needed between 9am-6pm CET
This is a part-time position expected as a contractor. We pay competitive rates and offer training sponsorship to the team as needed.
Meet the team behind OYNB
How does it feel to know that your work is having a true impact on something you care about?
Impact Fifty is a movement that selects only the highest standard careers and companies that genuinely make an impact on important causes.
As a result of being selected into Impact Fifty, OYNB has proved and continues to commit to creating a workplace environment where all employees feel that they are making a genuine impact on an important cause.
Careers that make a difference
Impact Fifty Leaders